« ForrigeFortsett »
By EDWIN A. JAGGARD, A. M., LL. B., Formerly Professor of the Law of Torts in Minnesota University Law School.
1895. 2 vols. 1307 pages. $7.50 delivered.
TABLE OF CONTENTS.
Part 1.-IN GENERAL
1. General Nature of Torts.
2. Variations in the Normal Right to Sue.
3. Liability for Torts Committed by or with Others.
4. Discharge and Limitation of Liability for Torts. 5. Remedies.
Part 2.-SPECIFIC WRONGS.
6. Wrongs Affecting Safety and Freedom of Persons.
7. Injuries in Family Relations.
8. Wrongs Affecting Reputation.
9. Malicious Wrongs.
10. Wrongs to Possession and Property.
13. Master and Servant.
14. Common Carriers.
By GEORGE E. GARDNER.
Third Edition: By WALTER T. DUNMORE,
1916. 552 pages. $3.75 delivered.
TABLE OF CONTENTS.
1. Introduction-History of Wills.
2. Form of Wills.
3. Form of Wills (Continued)-Nuncupative-Holographic-Conditional Wills.
4. Agreements to Make Wills, and Wills Resulting from Agreement.
5. Who may be a Testator.
6. Restraint upon Power of Testamentary Disposition-Who may be Beneficiaries-What may be Disposed of by Will.
7. Mistake, Fraud, and Undue Influence.
8. Execution of Wills.
9. Revocation and Republication of Wills.
10. Conflict of Laws.
11. Probate of Wills.
12. Action for the Construction of Wills.
13. Construction of Wills-Controlling Principles.
14. Construction (Continued)-Description of Subject-Matter. 15. Construction (Continued)—Description of Beneficiary.
16. Construction (Continued)-Nature and Duration of Interests. 17. Construction (Continued)-Vested and Contingent Interests
18. Construction (Continued)-Conditions.
19. Construction (Continued)-Testamentary Trusts and Powers. 20. Legacies
Lapsed and Void-Abatement-Ademption-Advancements. 21. Legacies Charged upon Land or Other Property.
22. Payment of the Testator's Debts.
24. Rights of Beneficiaries Not Previously Discussed.