« ForrigeFortsett »
5. What to be done in case of conflicting claims
and with what privilege
15. What is to be done in cases where Wincs 0; establishments might injure
the buildings in towns or villages
17. Of denouncing contiguous Mines—and what privileges may be granted to
persons re-establishing descrted Mines .
10. Of the allotment of accidental depositories of silver or gold .
discovered a Mine in the property of another
Of Drains in Mines.
not keep them drained
Of Mines worked by Companies.
Of the Laborers in Mines, and in the works and establishments for the reduction
of the Metals.
14, 15. Of the regulation of the Meta, and the working companies allotted to
mines ; of their ceasing to work a mine in consequence of its being de-
18. Of workmen having contracted debts in a mine .
Of the supply of Water and Provisions to the Mines.
to the Royal Courts, and of the visits of the deputies and surveyor twice
thereto annually, and of repairing any which may have occurred therein
15. Of veins of salt water, and veins of rock salt, and of the salt works conceded
2. Of the place for purchasing the same, and the ticket to be received by the
ver, gunpowder, &c. and on the person buying the same.
9. Of paying the cost of reduction in money, except where there shall have
been an agreement to pay in bullion
the metal reduced for their satisfaction, until the establishment of an as-
Of the Contractors for supplying Mines, and of the Dealers in the Metals.
owners and suppliers
3. Of the per centage which may be received by the contractor, where the re
payment of the supplies is secured to him
coveries of gold among the silver
partnership, when the contract is made in the way of partnership .
12. Of the tools and utensils of miners