« ForrigeFortsett »
3. Who not to be considered a discoverer . . . ib.
4. Of the written statement to be presented by the discoverer to the deputation
—and proceedings to be had thereupon . . ib.
10. Time allowed to denouncer for taking possession—in what cases enlarged,
and with what privilege . . . ib.
Of Persons who may or may not discover, denounce, and tcorl- the Mints.
2. Prohibition of religious persons and orders—and what, is to be done in case
of Mines, Ate. devolving upon them hy inheritance or other cause . 3j.
16. Of entering unclaimed ground on deserted Mines . . ib.
17. Of the Mine-owner's possession in all veins within his property . ib.
Of working, supporting, and protecting the Mines.
16. Of the penalties upon the Owners of mines in an elevated situation, who do
not keep them drained . . , . ib.
17. Of privileges granted to persons making 'general shafts nt their own expense ib.
6. Of the votes of each partner • . ib.
7. Of the decision in disputed cases , • . ib.
8. Of partners refusing to contribute towards the expenses . • ib.
Of the Laborers in Mines, and in the works and establishments for the reduction
of the Metals.
19. Of thefts committed by workmen . . . ib.
20. Of placing to work, workmen who have been imprisoned for debts or slight
offences . . . . . ib.
2. Of the carrying off water from the drains and washing places . ib-
3. Of the grazing places, and watering places for the cattle working the ma-
chinery . . . .ft.
9. Of keeping the roads in repair . . . . ib.
2. Of the place for purchasing the same, and the ticket to be received by the
purchaser . . . . ib.
10. Of the right on the part of owners or reducers to have a certain quantity of
the metal reduced for their satisfaction, until the establishment of an as-
3. Of the per eentage which may be received by the contractor, where the re
payment of the supplies is secured to him . . ib.
6. Of the responsibility of the mine owner, and of the privileges of second
suppliers . . . ib.
9. Of the capital supplied remaining invested during the 'continuance of the
partnership, when the contract is made in the way of partnership . ib.