« ForrigeFortsett »
Deciding Heat: 6 to 42 on Kestrel. Won by three-o l second and third; The Assayer was a bad) fourth; e quarters ofiarlength. m. 80:.
Cardsharper fifth, and Angelo sixth. rad
S. Rogers 1 | Sulpitia, by Surplice, 3 yrs, 6st 41b Withington 1
Bullock 0 5 to 4 on West Langton, 4 to 1 aget Peter Wilkins, 1 Bright, 3 yrs, Ost 41b
Porteus 0 100 to 15 agst Sirocco, 7 to leach agst Tyre and Illa- Plumpton Boy (h b), 4 yrs, Ast 91b . Seffert 0 - minator, and 8 to T agst The Prince." Won by half la R.M., 4 yrs, ist 9łb
- Quintano length; a head between second and third ; the others, 2 to lagst R.M., 5 to 2 agst Sulpitia, and 55 to I
headed by Peter Wilkins, were beaten several lengths agst Peace. Won by a length; a bad third ; R.M. F lm.566.
was next. The winner, entered for 30 SOVS, was sold Derby and Oaks Stahes of 1107.4 Pur,
for 10ltguineas. - Bacon, by Chatham, 2 yrs, 5st'51b (car
Driffield Stakes of 501. for 2 yr oldsT.Y.C. 5st bib) .
Fordham 1 Shineri, by Burgundy, Out of Polish, 7 st 1016 Charlton 1
CHUJ. Forster 3
Holmes 4 Contender, 5 yrs, est 1215 arrison to Mrs Tlought, 7 st 1211
Watson 5 - Ohf by Birdcatcher, out of Sacrifice, 8 yrs,
Beby Storm, but of Mrs Hudson, by Slane,
- Chillman 6 SZTWhiteface, 2 vrg. 15st 21b
Hibberd 10 115 to 4 on Shiner, and 4 to lagst Polly PaUnexpected, 3 yrs, 7st .
Prior 10 terson. Won by a length; the same between second 2. Roving Betsy, 4 yrs, 7 st 416 * - T. Chiff . and third; Confection was a bad fourth. The winner,
Little John, 2 yrs, Ost 21b - "Pritchard to entered for 30 sovs, was sold for 37 guineas.
Forlorn Plate of 871. 10., 2 mi.
- E. Harrison. I 5st - - - - Sadler 0 Squiré Watt, 3 yrs, 78t 91b
H. Robertson 6 to 4 agst Ugurer, 5 to Bagst bacon, 6 to 1 agst Villiers, 3 yrs, 1st 91b
- Waddington 3 Stuff and Nonsense, 8 to l each agst Plausible and the Night Hawk, 3 yrs, st 91b
Bearpark 4 Alice odlt,ana 100 to 8taget Persia. Won by a length; | Camilla, 3 yrs, 7st 41b
Mundy 0 a bad thind. The winner, entered for 50 sovs, was sold Charice, 5 yrs, 9st 21b
Dent O for 210 guineas.-56%
Joliny Russell, 4 yts, 8st glb, R.P Anson, jun 0
Violet, 5 yrs, 9st arb .
Sanderson 0 WEDNESDAY, June 4. W Kingston-upon-Hull Stahes 15 to 14 on Villiers, 3 to lagst Midhope, and to 1 of 701. ; 6 fur.
agstarry other. Won by two lengths; second beating
00 I Fairy, 2 yrs, 556 nb - -- - -Bullock 3 THURSDAY._Hull Stakes of 1407.: 6 fur. Notre Dame, 3 yrs 8st 31b
Remedy, 2 yrs, 6st 91b (inc 5Ib ex)-
Challoner i < > Annie Lanrie, 3 yrs,1st glb (sar 7st dllb) R. Marsono
Lance, 3 yrs, dst 71b
- Wilberforce 2 Eustane Fitz John, 3 yrs, 78t 101b - Charlton General withiarós, 2 yrs, Ost 77b (car The Scotcbman, 3 yrs, 7st 12lb - - J. Gill
Speight 4 ti???ti??/?§Â2âÒâņēmēģâm22/2/2/2/titiò?titi 2222222\/\/2ti 2/?§Â§Â§Â§? Sister to Nancy, 2 yrs, 6st 4
Barton 0 to 1 agst any other. Won by a length; two lengths Annie Laurie, 3 yrs, 8st 47 .
F. Marsono between the second and third ; Notre Dame was a bad Confection, 2 yrs, est lb
"Porteus 0 fourth. Our Creature bolted; Ella was left at the post. Leo, '2 yrs, 6st 716 ” Bishopi Burton Stakes of 2257., for 2 yr olds; T.Y.C. Políux, 3 yrs, 88t 101b is
Hackney O JE Blink Bonny, by Melboune 8st 20Pb
Arago, 3 yrs, 8st 710 -
Basham 0 stino ribex) (F
R . J. 'Annson, Jun 11 to 5 aget Remedy, 2 to 1 agst Lance, 5 to agst Pamitical, 88t 71be
H. Robertson 2 Pollux, and 7 to 1 agst Sister to Nancy. Won by a Huntington, 8st 41b '
ChHhman 3 Tength a bad third ; Confection was fifth, and the
Withington o others beaten off.
Scurry Stakes (Hp.) of 957.; T.Y.C.
- Seffert | Lady of the Lodge, by. Iago Palma, 4 yrs,
- Mundy 1 Sweetener, 8st 71b- - - - - J. Forster 0 Biompton, 2 yrs, 5st 10lb
Withington 2 Teost Ylb - - - - W.Abdale 01 Sweetener. 2 vrs. 6st
- . Challoner. 3 Laird o' the Dale, Bigt 11b
E. Harrison 0
- J.Osborne 0 Sister to Nancy, 8st stb . -Charlton Johnny Russell, 4 yrs, 78 131b
Robertson 0 Perea Nena, et 9b Waddington Rhinohb. 5 yrs, 7 st 121b .
Oharlton 251004 Toni Blink Bormy, Stofagst. Atagury, 5 to 1 Notre Dame 3 yrs, 7 st 101b
E. Harrison 0 dangt Siehus, 6 to 1 agst Huntington, and to lagst Novice 4 vrs, 7st síbel
J. Forster 0 Pereu Nena. Won by three lengths, abad third; Pere Gathereole, 3 yrs, 7st 61b
Bullock 0 Nena was a bad fourth; Sichæus fifth; Sweetener y Sulpitia. 3 yrs, st 61b
Quinton, 0 sixth , Laird, o' the Dale seventh, and Augury eighth Night Hawk, 3 yrs, 6st 121b
- Bearpark O Beverley Cheprof. 2071.; 2 mi.
Galloper, 9 yrs, ist 8b 900 W. Grimmer 0 Midhope, 3 yrs, bst 7b (char Dist 9 , Vildbington 14 Strathmaven, 2 yrs, 6st 31b
Austino Phoenik, 5 yrs, 6st 91b - - - - - - Speight Beby Burgundy Mary Hope's damn, 2 yrs, i Gathercale, 3 yrs 5st 121b Bullock B 6st 3lb ow
RY Jones 0 The Assayer,s yrs, et 21b - - - Quinton Evelyn, 2 yrs, 6st 21b
- Scaife o Barrey, aged, 8st Alb - - - - R. I'Angon, jun Sichæus, 2 yrs, 6st Cardsharper, á yrs, Wat 91b - - ' Chilluan Iota, 2 yrs, Ost barst alb
-, French, O Bearpark Angold, 6 yrs, 7st.(car 7st 21b)
Ella, 2 yrs, "6st (car 6st 41b)
Gillo Yeutick, 4 yrs 6st 131b ; JS Forster 0 Captain Powlett, 2 yrs, 5st 131b
Barker Confederate, 4 yas, bist201b (Mandy D Shiner, 2 yrs, 5st 121b
Arnold 0 t oragst The Assayer, 4 toniklech syst Phoenix Bf by Flatcatebler-Cantata, 3 yrs, 6st 101b Speight 0 and Cardsharper 8 to lagst Meutick and in ito sagst Bc by Muley Moloch, dam by Oombat any other. Won by a dength, half a langth between Croppy (hi), 2 yas, 5st 2015
Our Creature, 2 yrs, Bst 101b
J. Snowden 0 Knighton (h b), 3 yrs, 6st 81b - Searle 3 3 2 Grc by Chanticleer, dam by Reveller
Ben Heda, 5 yrs, 8st 41b
Sherrard 0 2 3 Veil, 2 yrs, 5st 716 Porteus 0 | Icarus, 4 yrs, 7st 11lb
Snowden 1 4 4 5 to 1 agst Brompton, 7 to 1 agat Sulpitia, 10 to 1 Bordeaux, aged, 8st 5lb
- G. May 2 dr aget Notre Dame, 12 to 1 each agst Yeutick and Hussar, aged, 9st 11b - Mr Longman 0 dr Lady of the Lodge, 15 to 1 each agat Sichæus, First heat: 2 to 1 agst Bordeaux. Won by threeGathercole, and Night Hawk, and 20 to lagst quarters of a length. Second heat: 2 to 1 on Icarus, any other. 'Won by two lengths; second beating the and 3 to 1 agst Newbold. Won by two lengths. Third third by a head; Notre Dame, Yeutick, Ella, Novice, heat: 2 to 1 on Newbold. Won by a length and a half. and Gathercole were the next lot.
The winner, entered for 30 sovs., was sold for 701. East Riding Handicap of 1061.; 1 mi. 2 fur.
A Military Hurdle Race of 401. was won by Trial, The Assayer, by Melbourne, out of Pickle
aged, beating three others. dust, 5 yrs, 8st 716
J. Quinton 1 The Rajah, 4 yrs, 7st 1016 - - E. Harrison ?
Sweepstakes of 351.; I mi. Excitement, 4 yrs, 6st 61b
- Mundy 3 Kidnapper, by Melbourne, 5 yrs, 1st 131b G. May 1 Caliph, 5 yrs, 1st 61b
Charlton 4 Bordeaux, aged, 9st 21b - B. Land, jun Cardsharper, 5 yrs, 8st 11b - Pearl 0 Useless, 4 yrs, 8st llb
- - Searle Hanover, 4 yrs, 6st 91b - - Withington Clara, 3 yrs, 6st 121b - - - Snowden 30 Twilight, 4 yrs, 6st 31b Arnold Hussar, aged, 9st 91b (car
M. Longman Villiers, 3 yrs, 5st 121b - Bullock 0 Cortes, 4 yrs, 8st 8lb
Eatwell 0 The Scotchman, 3 yrs, 5st 1016 - - Challoner 0 Nelly, 4 yrs, 8st 131b
-Maplesden 0 Br f by lago-Chloris, 3 yrs, 5st 616- Ducker 0 Rob Roy (h' b), aged, 8st 91b - Martin 0 0
6 to 4 agst Caliph, 3 to l'agst The Assayer, 5 to 1 Caledonian, 3 yrs, 7st llb (inc 5lb ex) Stanton 0 0 aget The Rajah, and 6 to 1 agst any other. Won by a First heat: 5 to 2 each agst Caledonian and Kidneck; a head between second and third, Caliph finish- napper, and 4 to 1 agst Useless. Won by two lengths; ing a good fourth; Hanover, Villiers, and Cardsharper a length between second and third. Becond heat : the next lot.
Even on Kidnapper, 4 to 1 agst Bordeaux, and 5 to 1 Stand Stakes of 501.; 1 mi.
agst Cortes. Won by a length; a bad third. The Sulpitia, by Surplice, 3 yrs, 6st 41b - J. Gill 1 winner, entered for 20 SOVS., was bought in for 221. R.M., 4 yrs, 7st 61b
- Charlton 2 Heiress, 3 yrs, 5st 111b - - - Ducker 0
HARWICH. 2 to 1 on Sulpitia, and 5 to 2 agst R.M. Won by SATURDAY, June 7.-Brewers' Plate of 151.; two lengths. The Heiress fell. The winner, entered
twice ro. for 30 sovs., was bought in for 111 gs.
Miss Agnes, by Birdcatcher, 6 yrs,
9st 116 - -
Livesey 1 1 Sir Richard (hb), by Orlando, 5 yrs, 11st 5lb Price 1 Little Nell (h b), 3 yrs, 6st Illb J. Wright 2 2 Hindoo, 5 yrs, 11st 4lb
Mr Walker 2 Little Anne, 4 yrs, 8st Alb - - Bullock 4 3 Phædra (hb), 4 yrs, 10st 121b Thrift 3 The Cannie Man, 5 yrs, 9st
Ryan 3 do Fairy (h b), aged, Úst 41b - - Mr J. Hopper 4 | Annanwater, aged, 9st ílb - - Pierce 04 Old Miss Nightingale (h b), 6yrs,
Outcast, aged, 9st Ilb - - Lambert dis 1lst 41b
Mr Johnson 61. First heat won by two lengths; and second by a Billy Richardson, aged, 12st 101b- - Dickson 0 length. The Empress (h b), 6 yrs, 12st- - Pearl 0
Town Subscription Purse of 291.; twice ro. 6 to 4 agst Sir Richard, 5 to 2 agst Phædra, and 7 Mary Ann, by Ithuriel, aged, to agst Billy Richardson. Won by a length; half a
- J. Armstrong i I length between second and third. An objection agat Coomberland Stathesmon, 6 yrs, 9st 4lb Harrison 2 2 the winner fell to the ground.
Miss Carlisle, 5 yrs, 8st 1116 - - Pierce 3 dr Westwood Stakes of 161.; 1 mi.
Axwell, 6 yrs, 9st 41b - - -Veal 4 dr Saquenay, by St Lawrence, 6 yrs,
First heat won by a length; and second by three 10st 716 -
Wilberforce 1 lengtlas. Peace, 3 yrs, Set 41b
The Trades' Purse of 101. was won by Miss Agnes,
ASCOT. Water Nymph, 3 yrs, 78t 111b - Porteus
TUESDAY, June 10.--Trial Stakes of 1101.; New Mi. Dora, 3 yrs, 9st 41b
- Wright 0 Spindle, by Orlando, 3 yrs, 7st 41b - J. Goater I 5 to 4 agst Peace, 6 to 4 agst Tom Perkins, and 6 to Apathy, 2 yrs, 4st 131b (inc 91b ex) Snowden 1 agst Saquenay. Won by a head, second beating the Remedy, 2 yrs, 4st 41b (car 4st 101b) Challoner third a length; Heiress was fourth. Peace was claimed Fie, 2 yrs, ist 41b
- Perry under the new rule; and the winner, entered for 15 Barfleur, 3 yrs, 7 st 41b
- J. Steggles SOVS., was sold tor 25 gs.
King Cob, 3 yrs, 7st 41b - - - Crouch O
• Woodhouse WYE.
Coxwell, 2 yrs, 4st Alb (car 4st 716) Shakespeare WEDNESDAY, June 4.--Sweepstakes of 441.; Cantrip, 2 yrs, 4st 41b
- Brewty imi. 4 fur. Judy, 3 yrs, 7st 41b
Arthur Caledonian, by Annandale, 3 yrs,
South Western, 2 yrs, 4st 131b (inc 91b ex) 68t 1016 - - Stanton 3 2 1 1 (car 5st llb)
Walley Vestige, 5 yrs, 8st 716
The Usher, 2 yrs, 1st 41b - - - Dear 0 Billingham, 5 yrs, 8st 101b - Kendali i dr 5 to 2 agst Apathy, 4 to 1 agst Remedy, and 7 to 1 Clara, 3 yrs, 6st 1016
• Little 03 dr agst Cantrip. Won by a short head; three lengths Exchange (h b), 4 yrs, 8st 1016 Eatwell 2 dr between second and third; King Cob was fourth: The Nelly, 4 yrs, 8st 41b - - Searle O dr Usher fifth; Cantrip sixth, and South Western next.
First Heat: % to 1 agst Caledonian, 3 to lagst -im. 47 8. Vestige, and 4 to 1 agst Exchange. Won by a head; Seventh Triennial Stakes of 5501., for 3 yr olds; a neck between second and third. Second heat: Even on Vestige, and 2 to 1 agst Billingham, Won by a
Fly-by-Night, by The Flying Dutchman, length; a bad third. Third heat: 6 to 4 on Vestige.
8st 71b Won by half a length. Fourth heat: % to 1 on The
Pitapat, 8st 77bCaledonian Won easily. The winner, entered for 40
- J. Mana Cannobie, 8st 716
- Wells SOVS., was sold for 651.. Match, 2001., b. ft.; 2 mi. Peter Flat, 8st 716
- Flatman Trial, aged
Aleppo, 8st 716
A. Day 5 - Major Yates 1 Kathleen, 6 yrs .
Bird in Hand, 8st 716 - - Mr Longman 2
- Aldcroft 6 % to 1 on Kathleen. Won by two lengths.
3 to 1 each agst Fly-by-Night and Pitapat, 7 to 2
agat Cannobie, and 4 to lagst Bird in Hand. Won by Sweepstakes of 381.; 1 mi. 4 fur. Newbold, by Robert de Gorbam, 5 yrs,
two lengths; half a length between second and third;
Peter Flat was two lengths behind Cannobie, and the Bailey O
other two close together, as far from him.lm. 345.
Ascot Stakes of 5801. ; 2 mi. 4 fur.
Lady Florence, 3 yrs, 7st 101b
Rothera o Redemption, by Orlando, 4 yrs, bst 101b
Chow, 2 yrs, 6st 121b - - - Fordham 0 (car 5st 121b) Prior 1 Cantrip, 2 yrs, 6st 71b
-Sanwell 0 Bandalore, 3 yrs, 4st 41b (car 4st 61b) Pritchard 2 St Giles, 2 yrs, 6st -
Hibberd 0 Van Eyck, 3 yrs, 4st 1216 - Bullock The Pony, 2 yrs, 5st 51b
- Pritchard 0 Mishap, 5 yrs, 6st 1016
Hearnden 4 4 to 1 agst Flying Duchess, 6 to 1 each agst Ceres Jolly Marine, 4 yrs, 1st
- Heffer and Remedy, 7 to i agst Chow, 10 to 1 agst Olympus, Bolton, 4 yrs, 78 -
Quinton and 100 to 8 agst Lady Florence. Won by a length Veteran, 6 yrs, 6st 41b
Cresswell half a length between second and third ; Lady Florence Peter Wilkins, 3 yrs, 6st
- Fordham 0 was fourth, two lengths off, Cantrip fifth, Chow sixth, The Cropper, 4 yrs, 6st
- Plumbo and St Giles, who lost a good deal of start, next.-598. Besika, 4 yrs, 5st 131b
Royal Hunt Cup, value 2001., with 3301. ; New Mi. Libellist, 3 yrs, 5st 71b
- Bray 0
Forbidden Fruit, by Birdcatcher, 3 yrs, 6st Cresswell 1 6 to 2 ágst Libellist, 6 to 1 each agst Redemption
Saraband, 4 yrs, 7st 101b
- Wells 2 and Bandalore, 7 to lagst Van Eyck, 8 to 1 agst Jolly
Sly Fellow, 3 yrs, 6st 61b
- Sanwell Marine, 100 to 8 agst Bolton, and 100 to 7 agst Mishap.
Furioso, 3 yrs, 6st 61b
- Salter Won by a length; three lengths between second and
Flacrow, 4 yrs, 9st Alb
J. Goater third ; Mishap was a bad fourth, and the next two
Vindex, 6 yrs, 8st 101b
Bartholonew were Jolly Marine and Bolton.-4m. 28 8.
Lord of the Isles, 4 yrs, 88
- J. Prince 0 Ascot Derby Stakes of 4501., for 3 yr olds; Swinley Co. Flatterer, 4 yrs, 6st llb
- Yates Fly-by-night, 8st 716 Bartholomew 1 Vengeance, 4 yrs, 8st
J. Mann Yellow Jack, 8st 121b (inc 5lb ex) - - Wells 2 Capucine, 4 yrs, 1st 91b
Midgley Grampian, 88t 71b - A. Day 3 Bracken, 5 yrs, 7 st 61b
G. Mann Even on Yellow Jack, even on Fly-by-Night, and The Mosquito, 4 yrs, 7st 41b
Ashmall 6 to 1 agst Grampian. Won by a length and a half; Blooming Heather, 4 yrs, 7st 41b
Charlton two lengths between second and third. The winner Alembic, 5 yrs, 7st 416 . - Quinton and Yellow Jack pulled up lame.-2m. 54 s,
Defiance, 6 yrs, 7st 41b - .
Pratt Sixth Triennial Stakes of 5701., for 4 yr olds; once ro.
Michaelmas Maid, 6 yrs, 78t 2
- Bray Stanhope, 3 yrs, 7st 21b
Judd o Shoreham, by Sir Tatton Sykes, 8st 21b Flatman 1
Melissa, 3 yrs, 1st
- Crouch Claret, 8st 71b
J. Mann 2
Welham, 5 yrs, 6st 121b (car 78t) J. Steggles Græculus Esuriens, 8st 71b - Bartholomew 3 Habena, 7st 121b
- T. Cliff Duke of Lancaster, 5 yrs, 6st 12lb - S. Rogers 0 Kater felto, 4 yrs, 6st 1016
Covey Coroebus, 8st 21b -
- Wells 0
- Heffer Clotilde, 8st 41b
Plumb 7 to 4 'on Habena, 5 to 1 each agst Coroebus and Clo
Peter Flat, 3 yrs, 6st
Fordham tilde, 7 to 1 agst Græculus Esuriens, and 12 to 1 agst
| Kestrel, 3 yrs, 5st 121b
J. Walters Shoreham, Won by a head
- Bullock second and third; Coroebus fourth, being close up with
Disraeli, 3 yrs, 5st 41b
Dear him. Clotilde and Coroebus broke down.-3m. 56 s. Th
The Spaniard, 3 yrs, 5st - - Edgerton 0 The Gold Vase, with 2001. added; 2 mi.
4 to 1 agst Forbidden Fruit, 8 to 1 agst Welham, Fisherman, by Heron, 3 yrs, 7 st 3lb - Quinton 1 10 to 1 each agst Flatterer and Peter Flat, 100 to 8 each Aleppo, 3 yrs, 7st 316
- Salter 2 agst Saraband, Alembic, and Katerfelto, 100 to 6 agst Coroner, 3 yrs, 78t 31b - - - J. Goater 3 Furioso, and 25 to 1 each agst Defiance and Falcon. Winkfield, 5 yrs, 9st 716 - - J. Mann 4 Won by a head; two lengths between second and third, Pitapat, 3 yrs, 7st 31b - - - J Steggles 5 and half a length between third and fourth; Bracken Sultan, 4 yrs, 9st
G. Mann 6 was fifth, and Boer sixth. A clear interval separated California Díck, 3 yrs, 6st 131b- - Heffer 7 them from the next division, which was headed by
5 to 4 agst Fisherman, 4 to 1 agst Pitapat, 5 to lagst Vindex, Falcon, Katerfelto, and Duke of Lancaster, Sultan, 6 to 1 agst Coroner, and 10 to l' each agst the last of all being Capucine. Defiance and Duke of Winkfield and California Dick. Won by a length; a Lancaster broke down.-1m. 48 8. very bad third. Sultan broke down.-3 m. 50 g.
Coronation Stakes of 1,0001., for 3 yr old fillies; Old Mi. Sweepstakes of 2001., for 2 yr olds ; 6 fur.
Victoria, by Melbourne, 8st 71b - Bartholomew 1 Sydney, by Surplice, 8st 71b- - Charlton 1 Spindle, Sst 71b - - - - J. Goater ? The Vigil, 8st 31b
- A. Day 2 Sister to Hesse Homburg, 8st 716 - Ashmall 3 5 to 2 on Sydney. 'Won by half a length.-1 m. 29 8. Queen's Head, 8st 71b
- Wells 4 WEDNESDAY.-Sweepstakes of 1401., for 3 yr olds;
6 to 4 each' agst Victoria and Queen's Head, and
4 to 1 aget Spindle. Won by three lengths; two 6 fur. Spindle, by Orlando, 8st 31b
- Wells 1
lengths between second and third ; Queen's Head beaten Alastor, 8st 716 - - . - - S. Rogers 2
off.lm. 568. Eardrop, 8st 31b - - - - Yates 3 Queen's Plate of 100 gs.; about 2 mi. 4 fur. Agra, 8st 3lb - - - - Ashmall 4 | Middleton, by Alarm, 3 yrs, Ist 21b - J. Steggles 1 Astrologus, 8st 716
G. Mann 5 Saucebox, 4 yrs, 9st Ålbo - - Wells ? Repentance, 8st 3lb -.
E. Sharp 6 Mayboy, 4 yrs, 9st 21b - - - A. Cowley 3 7 to 4 agst Spindle, 4 to 1 agst Eardrop, and 5 to 1 Speed the Plough, 6 yrs, 108t 2lb - - Gregory each agst Astrologus and Agra. Won by three lengths; by Conyngham-Prioress, 3 yrs, 7st 21b G. Mann 5 a length between second and third ; a bad fourth. 2 to 1 on Saucebox, and 2 to l aget Middleton. Won 1 m. 26 8.
by two lengths; a bad third. Fern Hill Stakes of 1301.; 4 fur.
Albany Stakes of 501.; New Mi. Br c by Sir Hercules-Lurley's d, 2 yrs, 7st Fordham 1 Mirage, by Flying Dutchman, 2 yrs, 8st 3lb Basham w.o. Perfume, 2 yrs, 6st 11lb
- Plumb 2 THURSDAY.-Sweepstakes of 2751.; for 3 yr olds; Lord Melbourne, 2 yrs, 7st - - H. Steggles 3
Swinley Co. Fascination, 2 yrs, 6st 11lb
- Prior 4 Comedy, by Melbourne, 7st 131b - Charlton 1 Cinderella, 2 yrs, 6st 11lb - - Cresswell 5 Tyre, 88t 31b - - - - S. Rogers 2 5 to 2 on the Sir Hercules colt, 7 to 1 agst Perfume, Illuminator, 8st 31b
- Yates 3 and 8 to 1 agst Cinderella Won by a head; Lord 5 to 4 on Tyre, 3 to 1 agst Illuminator, and 4 to Melbourne and Fascination, close together, were beaten | 1 agst Comedy. Won by half a length ; à neck be. twelve lengths.-lm. 28.
tween second and third.-2 m. 52 8. Handican Plate of 501.; 4 fur.
Visitors' Handicap Plate of 1001.; once ro. and dis. Remedy, by The Cure, 2 yrs, 6st 101b - Challoner i Astrologus, by Birdcatcher, 3 yrs, Olympus, 3 yrs, 8st 416 E. Sharp 2 5st 131b -
- Fordham 1 Flyaway, 3 yrs, 8st 41b - Bray 3 Hungerford, aged, 8st 71b
Charlton 2 Flying Duchess, 3 yrs, 8st 41b G. Mann Mishap, 5 yrs, 78t 21b
T. Cliff Bobby B, 3 yrs, 8st 416 A. Cowley Mayboy, 4 yrs, 8st -
A. Cowley Ninette, 3 yrs, 88t - Yates Raphael, 4 yrs, 7st 71b
G. Mann Ceres, 3 yrs, 1st 121b T. Cliff 0 Lundy foot, 3 yrs, 6st (car 6st 21
- J. Hall Bishop of Osnaburgh, 3 yrs, 7st 121b - Sly King Cob, 3 yrs, 6st
Cresswell Lundyfoot, 3 yrs, 7st 1216 J. Hallo Lawn, 3 yrs, 6st
2.ye oldes For Wells
10 to 3 aget Hungerford, 5 to D each agst King Cob, Uzella, 3 yrs, 6st .
- Cresswell 3 Astrologus, Lawns and Mishapandi to 1 agat May. Flatterer, 4 yrs, 8st 1210 .
' Yates 0 boy. Won by a neck, a length between second and Border Chief, 4. yrs, 8st 710
Ashmall 0) third ; Lawn and- Mayboy, head and head, were at Blooming Heather, 4 yrs, 8st
Charlton 0 Mishap's neck, and very close up with them was King Queen's Head, 3 yrs, 1st 101b
- Wells-0 Cob, Lundyfoot being a length or two from the latter;
J. Steggles o Raphael walked in..4 m. 35.
Stanhope, 3 yrs, 7st 510 - - - - Salter 0 Gold Cup.value 3007., with 609, about 2 mi. 4 fur
Falcon, 5 yrs, 6st 1316 - - - - - Heffer 0
Cover 0 . Winkfield, by Alarm, 5 yrs, 9st Bartholomew 1
Bishop of Osnaburgh, 3 yrs, 6st 10lb - Crouch :0 Saucebox, 4 yrs, 8st 5lb
. - - Wells - 2
Tug of War, 3 yrs, 6st 101b - - - - Dear 0 Manganese, 3 yrs, 6st 71b
- Fordham 3
Kestrel, 3 yrs, 6st 61b "- - J. Walters 0 Homily, 4 yrs, 8st 21b
- A. Day 4
Blue Beli, 3 yrs, 6st 31b - : - Fordham 0.1 Simony, 4 yrs, 8st 216
5 to 1 agst Uzella, 6 to 1 agst Blue Bell, 7 to 1 each 22 to 1 on Manganese, 7 to 2 agst Saucebox, 12 to
aget Falcon and The Bishop of Osnaburgh; 8 to l eaclr 1 agst Winkfield, and 20 to 1 agst Simony: Won by
Agst Flatterer and Peter Wilkins, and 10 to 1 each agst three lengths; a length and a half, between second
"Blooming Heather, Rialto, Stanhope, and Lady Fioand third ; Homily was twice as far from her;
e rence. - Won-by a neck Uzella was beaten three Simony walked in.-4 m. 40 8.
quarters of a length from the second, and Falcon, who Handicap of 1801. ; 4 für.
was fourth, about a length from her, The Bishop of Oltenitza, by The Flying Dutchman, 3 yrs,
Osnaburgh being fifth, close up with Falcon, Stanhope 8st 4lb
-- -- - - - Ashmall 1 who broke down, was-next-1m 25 Sly Fellow, 3 yrs, 8st 121b - --. Alderoft:2 The Abbot, 2 yrs, 6st 7lb
Sweeptakesof401., for 2 yr olds.; 4 fur: - Fordham 3
Ætbon, by Phlegon, 8st 7lb. - $. Rogers.W.O. Cara Fatima, 2 yrs, 7 st 716
. -J. Hall 41LOWY ULEGN, DAUJI Flying Duchess, 3 yrs, 8st 12b
Handicap Plate of 502, for 2 yr olds - 4 furx/ Mirage, 3, yrs, 8st 71b -
-Basham 0.1 South Western, by Sir Tatton Sykes, 8ste Rothera Pretty Girl, 3 yrs, 7st-121be. - J. Forster 0 Chow, 8st. ..
Fordlam 2 Bonnets o' Blue, 3 yrs, 7st 121b - Covey 0 Boscobel, 8st 716
- S. Rogers 3.3 Chow, 2 yrs, 7st 101b - .-J. Goaten 0 Fanfarronade, 8st 41b - .
- Ashmall. 0 Annot Lyle, 2 yrs, 7st 71b- Bray 0 Media Noce, 8st. 4lb
- E. Sharp Roulade, 2 yrs, 7 st 4lb .
- Quintono Sister to Elfreda, 8st 41b * - - Yates. O Fiey 2 yrs, 7st 4lb -- -Charlton.0 Equinox, 8st 21b
- Sly. Perfume. 2 yrs 7st - - - - - Plumb0 | Somerset, 8st - Inspiration, 2 yrs, 7st -- -- J. Steggles 0 Peerese, est
- Charlton 0 5 to %agst Perfume, 5 to l-each agista Oltenitza and The Abbot, 78t 121b
- T: Clifi o Mirage, 7 to eachragst Roulade and The Abbot, and Sorceress, 1st. 121b
- Prior 12 to 1 agat. Pretty Girl. Won by two lengths ; & Inspiration, 7st 1015
- Flatman.. length between second and third, Cara Fatima was a Coxwell, 7st 316
- - J. Forster 0. bad fourth, Chow fifth Fie sixth, Annot Lyle seventh, 4 to 1 agst Chow, 7 to 1 agst, The Abbot, 8 to 1 agst and Perfume next.-57 8. .
Inspiration, and 10 to lagst South Western. Won by
halt a lengths; a bad third; Inspiration was fourth, New Stakes of 5801., for 2 yr olds; T.Y.C. Zaidée, by Red Hart, Sst 3lb
The Abbot fifth, and Fanfarronade, next; the others Fordham 1
Goldfinch, 8st 7lb
- Wells 2 widely scattered. -57 8. Schiedam, 8st. 71b
J. Goater 3
Second. Class of the Wokingham Stahes of 1002.;, 6 fure Somerset, dst 7lb
G.Mann0 Br m by Van Tromp-Queen Mab, 5 yrs,
J. Dockeray 01
** Plimb 15 Equity, 8st 3lb -.
T. Clifto. Oltenitza, 3 yrs, Ist 91b.
Oltenitza, 3 yrs, 7st 91b. - - ! - Ashmall 2 Equinox, 8st 3lb.
G by Surplice Clementina, 4 yrs, 8st 616. A. Day 3 2 Black Tommy, 8st 71b Aldcroft o Octavia, aged, 8ste
- Bray 02 Double Glo'ster, 8st 3lb Qtuinton 0 The Cropper, 4 yrs, 7st 21b
- Prior Salonica, 8st 716 " - Yates. O Astrologus, 3 yrs, 7st'-
Fordham 0. The Duke, 8st 716
- A. Cowley 0
Barfleur, 3 yrs, 7st - - - J. Steggles. O Bc by Collingwood-Elf, 8kt ylbt. W. Abdale Besika, 4 yrs, 6st 10lb - - - - - Heffer 0 Admiral Lyons, 8st 71.
Basham • California Dick, 3 yrs, Okt 1015 .- Quintono Sydney, 8st 121b (inc 5lb e
Charlton0 Redan, 8 yrs, 6st 41b - - - - Salter er The Zouave, 8st 71b
- J. Mann 0
7 to 4 agst the Queen Mah mare, 5 to 1 agst Oltenitza, Queen Bess, 8st 316
J. Forster 0
and 7 to 1 agst Redan, Won by a length and a half, ai Kingmaker, 8st 71b
Bartholomew 0 bad third; Besika and Astrologus were next Boscobel, 8st 7b (car 8st 1010) - JHarrison 0
Borough Members' Plate of 701.; Oldi Mi.3.2015 Gillver 8st 710.
- - Flatman -01 Weåthencock, by Weathepbit, 5 yrs, 9st 21b T20st 584 on Goldfinch, 6-to 1 aget Aspasia, and 101 to 1 (inc 6lbs ex) . -- -- -
Walisis each agst Black Torrmy, Giiliver, and Double Glo'ster Blue Bell. 3 yrs, 7 st - - - - - Fordham 2 Won by & neck; two lengths between second and Elfreda, 3 yrs, 7st 6lb: (inc 6lb éx) .
Prior es third: Aspasia, who was fourth, was as far from Lady Florence, 3 yrs, 7st 6lb (inc 6lb ex) Rotheras 4 Schiedam, Sydney, being fifth, Double Glo'ster sixth, 7 to 4 agst Elfreda, and 5 to 2 agst any others Womes Equity seventh, and Somerset next; then followed by a head; the others beaten several lengths.. The Kingmaker, Boscobel, andi Fie, and in the rear were winner was claimed for 150 soV81m. 26 S. The Zomaye Admiral Lyons, Salonica, and. The Duke.
Great Western Stahest of 2051. T.8.0.109 3 An objection against the winner on the ground of age. Theodoma bu Orlando. 3 wrg. Øst All Bartholoma was overruled. -I m. 20 S.
Bo o by Sir Hercules--Lurley's damas 2 yrsys St. James's Palace Stahes of 500k, for 3 yr olds;
6st 10lbs' - - - - - - Fordhamu2 - Old Mi.
Double Glo'ster, 2 yrs, 6st 21b - - Bullock 3:53 Pitapaty by Alarm, 8stylb - - - Bartholomewas 1 Lord Nelson, 2 yos, Gst 1015
J. Forster 50% . Spindle, 8st 3lb . .. Wells 2 Peter Flat, 8 yrs, 8st 71b. - .
- Flatman 0 Granapian, 8st 715
- - A. Day 3 5 to 4 agst Theodoray and 5 to 2 each agst Lord Nelso2 5 to 4 on Pitapat, 5 to 2 agst Grampiany and 8 tot son and the Sir Hercules colt. Wan, bye length lands agst Spindles Wone by a length; the same between half; two lengths between second and third, the other second and third.-1 m. 55 8...
two, close together, were beaten four or five lengths.
1 m. 26.8. Windsor Forest Stakes of 501., for 3 yr old fillies;
Sweepstakes of 1251. --for 3 yr olds - Old Mi. T ai Old Mi.
Secret, by Melbourne, 8st 3lbli.
Secret, by Melbourne, 8st 31blle by The Flying Dutchman, 8st 716 Bashar w.o.
Aldieroftalm. [ Prince of Orange, 8st 71b-
J. Forster 2 DAY Birst Class of the -Wokingham Stahes of George Brown, 8st 711 - - Flatman 323 801.: 6 tu..
Even agst Prince of Orange, 6 to 4 agst Secret, andare Lady Blorence, by Sotterley, 3 yre, 6st 3b Fritene
3 vre 6st 31b Pritehard 13 toul Byst George Brown Won by a heada necks Peter Walds, 3 yrs, 6t 3lb
ci LANARK LANİMER DAY.. borsun
Richmond Plate of 5012; Imi. THURSDAY, June 12.-Lanimer Handicap Plate of Englemere, by Van Trong 4yrs, 6st 131b J. Landin 161.; 1 mi, 4 fur.
New Brighton, 6yrs, 8st 5lb ' . - -- D. Hughest
- Mossam. 2
Ashmall + The Wave, 5 ørs, list 71b -
- Maley 3
5 to 4 on New Brighton, 7 to 4 agst the Queen Mab Merrydew, 6 yrs, 10st 101b
- Chisom o
mare, and 10 to I.agst Englemere. Won by a head The Castle Maid, 4 yts
a dead heat for second place.-2 m. 6 s.
Queen's Plate of 1001g8.; 2. mi.
Siroceo, by Sirikel, 3 yrs, 7st Ylb - D. Hughes 1
G. Mann, 2 LUDO SOCHAMPTON .
Sabrina, 4 yrs, 9st
- Bollands 3 WEDNESDAY, June 18.-Stand Plate of 607.;
New Brighton, 6 yrs, 9st 915 - - Wells 4 once ro. and dis.
1 5 to 4 each agst Sirocco and Astrologus, and 7 to 1 Slyalchiffe, by The Hydra, 3 yrs, 68t 101b Bray i lagst New Brighton. Won by two lengths & the others Westminster, 4 yrs, 7st 71b
D. Hohe 2 beaten a long way.-3 m 54s. Pantheon, 4 yrs, 5st 1211 - "- Snowden 3
Bushey Plate of 697. ; 4 furi Englemere, 4 yrs, 6st 12b
J. Land. 4 Icarus, by John o'Gaunt, 4 yrs, 696 411.. Snow.den 1 Maid of the Morn, 3 yrs, 6st 121b
J. Clarke 5 | Flying Duchess, 3 yrs, Ost 71b - Hibberd 23 5 to 4 agst Swatcliffe, and 2 to 1 agst Westminster, Ariel, 3 yrs, 5st Tib -.. - - J. Lands Won by halt a length three-quarters of a length The Roman, 3 yrs, 5st 101b
-- Butler between second and third ; a bad fourth, and the last Maid of Perth, 2 yrs, 5st 41b
- Clarke od walked in.3 m..5 8.
Glendonna, 3 yrs, 6st - -
- Bray ) SS :-Hurst Plate of 651., 1 mi.
Little Tom, agred, 6st 61b - -
Prior Scotchie, 4 yrs, 6st Hb
Bollandse Ol Lady Florence, by Sotterley, 3 yrs, 6st 91b Fordhams 1 Usurer, 4 yrs.-8st
Prosperity, 2 yrs, 3st llib (oar 3st 131b) Woodhouse
Ashmall2 Smithmoor, 4 yrs, 7st 91b -.
Edwards Lady Julia, 2 yrs, 3st 1115 (car 4st 315)
al Crouch 31
T. Fordham Cutty Quean, 2 yrs, 5st 41
on The Spaniard, 3 yrs, 6st 71b
- Buay 0 Raphael, 4 yrs, 9st ílb
General Picton, 4 yrs, 6st 41b
SanwellO -EL Sharpe o
- Icarus, 4 yrs, 7st 91b
J. Forster 01
Pharos, aged, 6st 91b -- - - Snowden 00 Aleborelio, 6 yrs, 8st 61b - - Wakefield o
2 to 1 agst Flying Duchess, 5 to lagst Cutty Quean, 5 to 4 agst Lady Florence, 7 to 4 aget Usurer, and
6 to l each agst Ariel and Lady Julia, and 10. to Iagista 6o I agrst any other. Won by a length and a hale. Icarus. Won by two lengths; a length and a half two lengths between second and third The Spaniard between second and third; Cutty Quean was a badas. was a bad fourth. The winner, entered for 30 sovs.,
fourth, General Picton fifth, Pharos, Prosperity and at was bought in for 110 gs.
Lady Julia next.
The winner m. 57 s.
The Roman fell.
entered for 20 sovs., was bought in for 45 gs. 58 8. 3 Surrey and Middlesex Stakes of 3151.; 2 mi. Winkfield, by Alarm, 5yre, 8st 10lb Bartholomew 1
Railrau Plate of 802.: A for Redemption, 4 yrs, 7 st 5lb Cine 71b ex) - Prior 2 Cantip, by Windhound, 2 yrs, 5st 13b. Sanwell LA Strgeon General, 5 yrs, 6st 101b
Ruth, 2. vrs, 5st 13lb.. - - - - J. Land 28 Bc by Raban-Alice, 3 yrs, 5sti Snowden 4 Bacon, 2 yis, 6st 21b - -
- Bray 3. Wantage, 4 yrs, 7st llb.
- Charlton 5 Little John, 2 yrs, 5st 11lb -- - Clarke , Sandboy, 4 yrs, 6st 101b - J. Land 6 Whiteface, 2 yrs, 5st 11lb
- Hibberd 0 Brinkelow, 4 yrs, 6st 101b. Bray Lady Florence, 3 yrs, 7st 131b
- Wells ) 5 to 2 each agst Winkfield and Redemption. 4. to. 11 Holly Bauk, 2 yrs, 6st 21b - - Snowden agst Wantage, and 7 to 1 agat Surgeon General. Woni 2 te laget Bacon, 7 to 2 agst Ruth, and 4 to 1 each bya length; a bad third. 3 m. 55 8.
agost Cantrip and Lady Florence. Won by three Claremont Staker of 1751., for 2 yr olds; 4 fur.
lengths; two lengths between second and third ; Lady Tournament, by Touchstone, 8t 1016
Florence was a bad fourth im. 78. An objeetiom. (inc 3lb er)
- Fordham 1
against the winner on the ground of a cross fell to the Commotion, &st 101b (inc 31b-ex)
ground. The winner, entered for 100 sovs, was sold
- D. Hughes 2 Dexterity (h b), 8st 31b
for 210 gs., and Lady Florence was clainned under the
Ashmall Adamas, 8st 101b (inc 3lb ex)
new rule. Lord Nelson, 8st 2016 (inc 316 ex) - J. Forster 5
Scurry Handicap of 301.; I mi.
Bishop of Osnaburg, by Surplice, 3 yrs,
E. Sharp 6
G. Mann 7
- Capt Little 13 2 to 1 each agst Commotion and Tournament, 4 to 1
Surgeon-General, 5 yrs, IIst 31b Mr C. Boynton 2 agost Lord Nelson, and 6 to 1 agst Adamas. Won by
Alleborelio, 6 yrs, 1 ist 3lb (inc 5lb ex) Wakefield 3 thivee lengths; two lengths between second and third,
2 to 1 on the Bishop of Osnaburg, and 3 to 1 agost and a head between third and fourth ; the others were I Surgeon General. Won by a length; Allebopelio beaten a long way.-1m. 2 s...
beaten off.-2 m.78. Innkeepers Plate of 511.; 6 fur. Usarer, by Flatcatcher, 4 yrs, 7st Fordham 21.1
-NEWTON SUMMER. Westminster, 4 yrs, 6st Ulb. D. Hughes. 1 4 3 Weathercock, 5 yrs, 7st 91b
WEDNESDAY, June 18.-Trial Handicap of 631;
Rothera 6 I Little Tom, aged, 7st 61b
I mi. Z fur.
Bollands 5 5 dr.
Bullock Sextus, 6 yrs, 1st 9lb
G. Oates ? Freckle, 4 yrs, 6st 111b - - Bray 3 dr
Whalebone, 6 yes, 8st 2ib
Quinton 3 First heat: 2 to 1 aygst Weathercock, 3 to 1 each
Corin, 5 yrs, 8st 716
- Basham 0 agst Usurer and Little Tom, and 5 to 1 agst Westmin
Alcyone, 4 yrs, 7st 7IB
Breeze, 3 yrs, 6st 61b
C. Bennett Second heat: Even on Weathercock, 2 to lagst West8st west- Primrose, 3 yrs, 6st 31b
- Plumbo minster, and 5 to 1 agst Usurer. Won by a neck; a 2 to 1 agst' Alcyone, 5 to 2 agst Prince Plausible, bad third.- m. 59 8. Third heat: 7 to 4 on Weather-16 to 1 agst Van Dunck, and 8 to lagst Corin. Won cock: Won by half a length; a bad third.-2 m. by & neck; two lengths between second and third Fourth heat: 6 to 4 on Usurer. Won by two lengths; Alcyone and Corin were next. - Weathercock (who was ridden by J. Mantı in this
Golborne Park Stakes of 1507., for 2 yr olds, 4 fur. heat) beaten off.-2 m. 23. The winner, entered for 50
Madame Clicquot, by Burgundy, 8st 7lb sors., was sold for 60gs.
(ine 3lb ex
Aldcroft THURSDAY.Visitors' Plate of 50%.; 6 fur. Saunterer, 8st 1210 (inc Álb ex) - J. Osborne Mary, by Idle Boy, 4 yrs, 8st 21b - J. Forster 1 Frodsham Squire, 8st 71b - .
Therpe 3. December, 4 yrs, 6st llb . - D. Hughes 2 | Marie Agnes, 8st 41b
- Quinton 4 Humboldt, 5 yrs, 8st SIb -- - Hammond 3 Apothecary, 8st 71b - - - - Hintoff Blue Rock, 3 yrs, 6st 91b - - - Hibberd. 4. Even on Madame Clicquot, even on Saunterer, and 2 to 1 on Mary, and 4 to 1 agst Humboldt. Won by 10 to l'each agst the others. Won by a length; six
lengths between second and third.
eight Tengary, and 4 to 1 agit