« ForrigeFortsett »
1. Description of the amphitheatre of
t. On truth and integrity,
B. On doing as we would be done unto.
3. On benevolence and charity,
4. On happiness,
6: On the death of Christ,
4. Calisthenes" reproof of Cleon's flattery to
7. Hannibal . the Carthagenian army,
9. Canuleius to the Roman consuls,
21. Brutas' harrangue on the death of Cesar, ib.
24. Part of Richard 11ld's soliloquy the night
preceding the Battle of Bosworth, Tragedy of Richard Hildib.
APPENDIX-Containing concise lessons op a new plan,