« ForrigeFortsett »
• Page 7
OF THE IMPORTANT BODY OF MINERS OF NEW SPAIN, AND OF ITS ROY-
Of the Tribunal General of the Miners of New Spain.
9. Of persons to preside over and regulate the general meetings of electors
2. Who to be enrolled as Miner
theit auguraret:. * .
to be taken by both parties .
ors of Mines
he addressed to the Tribunal
Of Jurisdiction in Vining Causes.
1. Of the number of Members of the Tribunal necessary to transact busi-
ness ; and of the number of judges in appeals ; and when any of the
5. What to be done in case of conflicting claims
and with what privilege
15. What is to be done in cases where Mines or establishments might injure
the buildings in towns or villages
17. Of denouncing contiguous Mines and what privileges may be granted to
persons re-establishing deserted Mines
22. Of the discovery and denouncement of all other Mines whatsoever, as well
as those of gold and silver, and of the mode of treating quicksilver mines
Of Persons who may or may not discover, denounce, and work the Mines.
10. Of the allotment of accidental depositories of silver or gold .
discovered a Mine in the property of another