« ForrigeFortsett »
Of the Laborers in Mines, and in the works and establishments for the reduction
of the Metals.
21. Of workmen secreting metal
4. Of the exemption from tolls, of persons driving such eattle ,
to the Royal Courts, and of the visits of the deputies and surveyor twice
thereto annually, and of repairing any which may have occurred therein
to the Indians
9. Of paying the cost of reduction in money, except where there shall have
been an agreement to pay in bullion
the metal reduced for their satisfaction, until the establishment of an as-
Of the Contractors for supplying Mines, and of the Dealers in the Metals.
owners and suppliers
3. Of the per centage which may be received by the contractor, where the re
payment of the supplies is secured to him .
coveries of gold among the silver
partnership, when the contract is made in the way of partnership
12. Of the tools and utensils of miners
mine, and soliciting supplies on false pretences
Of the Fund col Bank of Supplies.
Of Surreyors for the operation of lines, and ihe reduction of the metals from ore.
tend the mines and establishments, and of the appointment and descrip-
tion of the mining professors, and surveyors of reduction
ing to be employed in the mines
desiring to be employed in the reducing establishments :
in their visits, and of their fees
ment of the college of miners
10, 11. Of the mode of clecting the professors
13. Of the exercises of the students
professor's or surveyors of reduction
pliers to the college .
6. Of the favour to be sbewu to deserving persous in the Mining profession ib.
mine owners and suppliers
trate or governor, and of their privilege of excusing themselves
Law 2. Concerning the right of searching for mines by a person on his own
framed by some of the viceroys, and of the ordinances in force in Peru