1.-Memoirs of Sir Marc Isambard Brunel, Civil Engineer,
Vice-President of the Royal Society, Corresponding
Member of the Institute of France, &c. &c. By
Richard Beamish, F.R.S. London, 1862
II.-1. Sussex Archæological Collections, 1846-1861.
2. The Seaboard and the Down. By an Old Vicar. 1860.
3. Handbook for Travellers in Kent and Sussex. 1858.
III.-Lives of the Archbishops of Canterbury. By Walter
Farquhar Hook, D.D., Dean of Chichester. Vols. I.
and II. London, 1861-2
IV.-1. Regulations for the Volunteer Force, 1861.
2. Constitution et Puissance Militaire de la France
et de l'Angleterre. Lieut.-Col. Martin, 3me Imp.
Lanciers. Spectateur Militaire. 1861.
3. The Three Panics. Richard Cobden, Esq., M.P.
V.-English Poetry from Dryden to Cowper
VI.-1. International Exhibition, 1862. Official Catalogues :
Industrial and Fine Arts Departments. Illustrated
Catalogue, Parts 146.
2. History of the International Exhibition. By John
VII.-1. Hawaii : the Past, Present, and Future of its
Island - Kingdom ; an Historical Account of the
A" UC Sandwich Islands. By Manley Hopkins, Hawaiian
Consul-General ; with a Preface by the Bishop of
Oxford. London, 1862.
2. History of the Hawaiian or Sandwich Islands. By
James Jackson Jarves. Boston, 1847.
3. The Island World of the Pacific. By tho Rev. H.
T. Cheever. Glasgow.
4. Life in the Sandwich Islands. By the Rev. H. T.
Cheever. London, 1851