« ForrigeFortsett »
Ordnance and Geological Survey Publications.
For details see page 80 of this Catalogue.
Messrs W. & A. K. Johnston publish certain of their Wall Maps and Illustrations
1, 3, 44,
(ARRANGED BY PRICE)
Royal Atlas of Modern Geography.
Dedicated by Special Permission to Her Majesty.
1898 EDITION NOW READY.
Size of Maps, 20 by 25 inches. Hf-bd., royal folio (20 by 14 inches), in russia or morocco, with gilt titles and edges, price £6, 6s. Hj.-bà. Persian Morocco, £5, 12s. 6d.
Full-bound, russia or morocco, extra gilt, with gilt edges, price £10, 10s. (to order).
An entirely New Edition thoroughly Revised to the present time,
In a Series of 57 entirely Original and Authentic Maps and 94 Inset Maps and Plans, Coloured in Outline. With a complete Index of easy reference to each Map, comprising over 185,000 Places contained in this Atlas.
The Royal Atlas has been awarded a Medal at every Exhibition where shown.
5. England and Wales (North).
6. England and Wales (South). Insets-London, Scilly Islands.
7. Scotland (North). Inset-Shetland Islands.
8. Scotland (South). Inset-Edinburgh.
9. Ireland. Inset-Dublin.
10. France, Insets-France in Provinces, Environs of Paris, Corsica, and Riviera, from Cannes to Mentone.
11. Spain and Portugal. Insets-Madrid and Lisbon, Canary Islands, Madeira. 12. Mediterranean Sea. Insets-Marseilles, Genoa, Gibraltar, Maltese Islands, Valetta, Alexandria, Venice, Trieste.
13. Italy, North. Inset-Environs of Rome.
14. Italy, South. Inset-Bay of Naples.
15. Switzerland. Inset-Geneva and its Environs.
16. Belgium and Netherlands. Insets-Brussels, Amsterdam.
17. Denmark. Insets-Iceland, Faroe Islands Copenhagen, The Elbe, Bornholm, and Baltic Canal.
18. Germany, S. W. Insets-Frankfurt and Munich.
19. Germany, North. Insets-Environs of Berlin and Potsdam.
20. Austria-Hungary, West. Insets-Dalmatia and Herzegovina, Vienna and
W. & A. K. JOHNSTON.