« ForrigeFortsett »
THOMAS RICHARDSON AND SON,
172, FLEET STREET; 9, CAPEL STREET, DUBLIN; AND DERBY.
CONTENTS OF No. LXXI.
I.-The Grounds of Faith. A Series of Four Lectures, by
the Rev. H. E. MANNING. London: Burns and
II. — 1. Some Account of Domestic Architecture in England,
from the Conquest to the End of the Thirteenth
Century. By T. HUDSON TURNER. Oxford: J. H.
2. Some Account of Domestic Architecture in England,
from Edward I. to Richard III. By the Editor of
the “ Glossary of Architecture.” Oxford : J. H.
3. The National Miscellany, No. VI., Oct. 1853.
III.- The Doctrine of the Holy Eucharist. By Robert Isaac
WILBERFORCE, A. M., Archdeacon of the East
Riding. Second Edition. London: J. and C.
IV.-1. Lectures on Turkey. By_the VERY Rev. J. H.
Newman, D. D. Dublin : Duffy.
2. Downfall of Turkey. By the Rev. G. S. FABER.
3. The Russ, the Greek, and the Turk London:
4. The Greek and the Turk. By E. CROWE. London:
the Eastern Question. London: T. Harrison.
6. The Czar and the Sultan. London : Vizetelly.
7. St. Petersburgh. By J. G. KOH. London : Simms