« ForrigeFortsett »
The Influence of Society in the Formation of Character. By Rev. JOHN GRAHAM. Blaise Pascal. By the Very Rev. the Dean of NORWICH.
The Earth Framed and Furnished as a Habitation for Man. By Rev. WILLIAM ARNOT, M.A.
The Advantages to be Derived from the Study of Church History. By Rev. SAMUEL MARTIN.
Hogarth and his Pictures. By Rev. HUGH STOWELL BROWN.
The World's Oldest Poem. By the Rev.
Old School Affectations in Literature,
A Sound Mind. By the Rev. JAMES
Defaulters. By Rev. H. STOWELL BROWN. Italy and her Rulers. By Rev. WM.
M'CALL, M.A. Addresses by the Rev. WILLIAM BROCK and Rev. NEWMAN HALL, LL.B. The Earth as it has been Occupied, Cultivated, and Improved by the Industry of Man. By Rev. WILLIAM ARNOT. John Howe and the Times of the Puritans. By Rev. ROBERT MACHRAY, M.A. Bishop Burnet and the Times of the
English Revolution and the Protestant Settlement. By Rev. G. W. CON
Bishop Butler and the Religious Features
Rev. E. BAYLEY; and
On some Instances of the Power of God, as manifested in His Animal Creation. By Professor RICHARD OWEN, D.C.L., F.R.S. Edward Irving. By the Rev. WILLIAM LANDELS.
Poverty in its relation to Competence and Wealth. By the Rev. ALEXANDER RALEIGH.
An Evening with the Church Fathers and Early Christians. By the Rev. FRANCIS J. SHARR.
Calvin. By the Rev. EDWARD GARBETT,
Psalmody of the Reformation-Lutheran,
MADUKE C. OSBORN.
The Practical Service of Imperfect Means. By the Rev. A. K. H. BOYD, M.A. Some of the Battles of the Bible, viewed in connexion with the Physical Geography of Palestine. By the Rev. EMILIUS BAYLEY, B.D.
The History of the Mediterranean. By the Very Rev. the DEAN of CHESTER. Thomas Chalmers. By the Rev. JonN CAIRNS, D.D.
The Character of Christ; an Argument for the Literal Truthfulness of the Four Gospels. By the Rev. CHARLES VINCE.
From Doubt to Faith. By the Rev. R. W. DALE, M. A.
John Angell James. By the Rev. JOHN C. MILLER, D.D.
Italy and France, with Reference to their
Rivers: Notes on the Laws which they
Wilberforce: His Life, Work, and Fellow
workmen. By the Rev. W. MORLEY PUNSHON, M.A.
M. Renan on the Kingdom of God. By the Very Rev. the DEAN of EMLY.
LITTLE BOOKS FOR LITTLE READERS.
Price 1d. each; or, together in handsome box, 1s. 6d.
Cloth Covers, price 2d. each. In Packets, price 1s. 6d.
CHRISTIAN OFFICER'S AND TRAVELLER'S LIBRARY.
Flavel's Balm of the Covenant.
Fruits of Joy and Peace in Be
Leighton on the Lord's Prayer.
Macarius on Christian Perfection.
Wilberforce on Christianity.
Witherspoon on Regeneration.
NISBET'S SERIES OF TRACTS.
1. The Manifold Grace of God. 1d.
2. God is Love.
12. A Believed Gospel. 1d.
13. The Vine. 1d.
1. The Door of Salvation Opened. id, or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
2. The Faithful Saying. d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
3. The Well of Living Water. d., or 38. per hundred.
4. Jehovah our Righteousness. d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
5. Believe and Live. d., or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
6. Sin put away by Christ. d., or 3s. per hundred.
7. Words of Warning. d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
8. Electing Love. d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
9. The Works of the Holy Spirit, Part I., as recorded in the Old Testament. d., or 4s. 6d. per hundred. 10. Now! d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred. 11. To the Unconverted. d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
12. The White Robes. For Sabbath-school Children. d., or 3s. per hundred. 13. The Works of the Holy Spirit, Part II., as recorded in the New Tes tament. d., or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
14. Luther's Conversion. d., or 3s. per hundred.
15. Sin our Enemy, and God our Friend. d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
16. The Lord's Supper. d., or 4s 6d. per hundred. id,, or
17. The Anchor of the Soul. 1s. 6d. per hundred.
18. Do you Go to the Prayer-Meeting? d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
19. The City of Refuge. d., or 3s. per hundred.
20. Night, Daybreak, and Clear Day. d., or 3s. per hundred.
21. Behold, He cometh with Clouds. id., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
22. God's Unspeakable Gift, the Sinner's Pledge and Plea for every Blessing. id., or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
23. Salvation to the Uttermost. d., or 48. 6d. per hundred.
24. The Love of the Spirit. d., or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
25. Who shall Dwell with the Devouring Fire? d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred. 26. Righteous Reconciliation. d, or 3s. per hundred.
27. The Throne of Grace. d., or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
28. The True Heart. d., or 1s. 6d. pqr hundred.
30. The False Peace and the True. d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
31. God's Purposes of Grace. d., or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
32. The Chosen One. d., or 3s. per hundred.
33. The Last Time. d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
34. The Sin-bearer. d., or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
35. The Power of the Gospel. d., or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
36. Tribulation. d, or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
87. Grace and Glory. d., or 48. 6d. per huudred.
38. Everlasting Life. d., or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
39. Satan's Devices to Keep Men from Christ. d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
40. God's Last Message to the World. id., or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
41. Ask, and it shall be Given. d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
42. Arise, and Call on thy God. d., or 48. 6d. per hundred.
43. The Night Cometh. d., or 4s. 6d. per hundred.
44. Time's Messages. d., or 3s. per hundred.
45. Assurance. d., or 4s. 6d. per hun
46. To whom do you Pray? d., or 1s. 6d. per hundred.
47. Redeem the Time. d., or 1s. 6d.
The above may be had in Sets, price 1s. 10d.
The above may also be had in Packets, price 1s. 9d.
This is also printed in large type, price 2d., or 14s. per hundred.
SUPPLEMENTAL WATTON TRACTS.
Nos. 1 and 4, 1d. each. Nos. 2 and 3, 2d. each.
1. The Lord's Remembrancers. d.
2. The Right Way to Get the Right Thing. d.
8. The Two Railroads. d.
4. Smooth Stones out of the Brook. d.
5. The Sweepstakes. d.
6. A Diorama of the Harvest. 1d.
7. The Dusty Bible. 1d.
8. The Forgotten Prayer.
9. The Warrant for Intercessory Prayer, &c. ld.
10. The Negroes' Petition. Id.
11. Seeing Him who is Invisible. d.
13. Four Reasons for Family Prayer. Id.
22 to 28. Pulpit Thoughts. 2d. each.
Nos. 1 to 18, 31, 33, and 34, may be had in Sets, price 1s. 4d.
WONSTON CONFIRMATION TRACTS. 6d. Sewed.
Price 2d. each,
TRACTS ON PROPHECY.
By the Rev. SAMUEL GARRATT, Author of "The Midnight Cry," &c.
1. The Lightning Appearance.
2. The Fiery Trial.
3. Noah's Days."
4. The Days of Lot.
5. Remember Lot's Wife.
6. Translation of the Samts.
Price 1d. each, or the set, bound in cloth, price 1s.,
Nos. 1 to 12.
Price d. each, 3s. 6d. per 100, or in Sets, price 6d.,
SERIES OF TRACTS IN VERY LARGE TYPE.
EXPRESSLY ADAPTED FOR THE SICK AND AGED.
Nos. 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 1d. each; Nos. 3, 4, 11, 12, and 20, d. each.
Supplemental Tracts, Nos. 1 to 4, 1d. each.
The Series may be had in Sets, price 1s. 10d., or bound in Two Volumes, in cloth, price 4s.
In a Stiff Wrapper, price 1d. each; or the Set, bound in cloth, price 1s.
A SHEET OF COLOURED ILLUSTRATIONS TO THE PILGRIM'S PROGRESS.
WITH DESCRIPTIVE LETTERPRESS.
THE COLOURED PICTORIAL MAP OF PALESTINE, IN TWO DIVISIONS.
With an elegant Border, containing Twenty-four Wood Engravings, illustrative of Old and New Testament History.
A COLOURED PICTORIAL MISSIONARY MAP OF THE WORLD,
Indicating at a glance the Extent of Heathenism and the different Religions of the
WITH ILLUSTRATIONS BY JOHN GILBERT.
Price 1d. each, or 1s. per dozen assorted, in paper wrapper,
TRACTS BY THE LATE MRS ROBERT HANBURY.