27. From Dr. Moore. 23d May, 1787.
Criticism and good advice,
28. To Mr. Walker, at Blair of Athole.
Inclosing the Humble Petition of
Bruar-water to the Duke of Athole, 47
29. To Mr. G. Burns. 17th Sept. Ac-
count of his tour through the
30. From Mr. Ramsay, of Ochtertyre.
220 Oct. Inclosing Latin Inscrip-
tions with Translations, and the
Tale of Omeron Cameron,
31. Mr. Ramsay to the Rev. W. Young.
22d Oct. Introducing our poet,
32. Mr. Ramsay to Dr. Blacklock.
Oct. Anecdotes of Scottish songs
for our poet.
33. From Mr. John Murdoch, in London.
28th Oct. In answer to No. I.
34. From Mr. -, Gordon Castle, 31st
Oct. 1787. Acknowledging a song
sent to Lady Charlotte Gordon, 60
35. From the Rev. J. Skinner, 14th Nov.
1787. Some account of Scottish
6. From Mrs, . 30th Nov. Inclo-
sing Erse songs, with the music, 64
7. To the Earl of Glencairn. Requests
his assistance in getting into the ex-
Dalrymple, Esq. Congratu-
lation on his becoming a poet.-
Praise of Lord Glencairn,
39. To Sir John Whitefoord. Dec.
Thanks for friendship-Reflections
on the poetical character,
40. To Mrs. Dunlop21st Jan. 1788.-
Written on recovery from sickness, 69
41. Extract to the same. 12th Feb. 1788.
Defence of himself,