145. To the same. On a return of inter-
146. To the same. On a temporary es.
147. To John Syme, Esq.
the happiness of Mr. O,
148. To Miss
return of MSS, lent to a deceased
149. To Mr. Cunningham. 25th Feb. 1794.
prospects of a happier world, 246
150. To Mrs. R*****. Supposed to be
written from “The dead to the
151. To Mrs. Dunlop. 15th Dec. 1795.
Reflections on the situation of his
family if he should die-praise of
entitled "The Task," 251
152. To the same, in London. 20th Dec.
153. To Mrs. R*****. 20th Jan. 1796.
Thanks for the Travels of Ana-
154. To Mrs. Dunlop. 31st Jan. 1796.
Account of the death of his daugli.
ter, and of his own ill health,
155. To Mrs. R*****. 4th June, 1796.
Apology for not going to the birth-
156. To Mr. Cunningham. 7th July, 1796.
Account of his illness and of his
poverty-anticipation of his death, 258
157. To Mrs. Bums. Sea-bathing allords
158. To Mrs. Dunlop. 12th July, 1796.
CORRESPONDENCE WITH CLARINDA, 261