« ForrigeFortsett »
CORRESPONDENCE, FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, &c.
REPORTS BY HER MAJESTY'S INSPECTORS OF SCHOOLS.
Presented to both Houses of Parliament by Command of Her Majesty.
WITH AN APPENDIX.
PRINTERS TO THE QUEEN'S MOST EXCELLENT MAJESTY.
FOR HER MAJESTY'S STATIONERY OFFICF.
MINUTES OF THE COMMITTEE OF COUNCIL
ON EDUCATION, FOR 1854-5;
WITH AN APPENDIX.
1. SUPPLEMENTARY Minute, dated 20 August 1853, relating to Queen's
Scholars, Apprentices, Certificated and Registered Teachers, and
Lecturers in Training Schools, (as revised pursuant to a subse-
quent Minute, dated 28 June 1854)
2. Letter from Her Majesty's Inspector of Schools, Rev. H. Moseley ;
with Syllabus of Examination for Training Schools
from Correspondence, explanatory of foregoing Minute
years) in Training Schools, at Christmas 1854
5. Circular Letter to Principals of Female Training Schools ; with
Letter from Her Majesty's Inspector of Schools, Rev. F. C. Cook,
relating to Examinations of Female Students
6. Examination Papers set to Female Students in Training Schools,
7. Examination Papers set to Candidates for Queen's Schularships,
& Extract from Circular Letter of Instructions addressed to Her
Majesty's Inspectors of Schools, on 8 March 1854, relating to
Examination of Teachers for Registration
9. Extract from Circular Letter addressed to Her Majesty's Inspectors
of Schools, on 20 February 1855, containing further Instructions
as to Examination of Teachers for Registration
10. Examination Papers used in Examinations for Registration, at Easter
cates of Merit, in Autumn 1854
12. “ BROAD SHEETS,” specifying conditions of apprenticeship of Pupil-
teachers, and of augmentation of salaries of Certificated Teachers -
MINUTE, dated 1 March 1855, approving draft circular to Her Majesty's
Inspectors of Schools, explanatory of Minutes affecting Night
Schools, and setting forth conditions on which further annual aid