« ForrigeFortsett »
78th Congress, 2d Session
(January 10-December 19, 1944)
WASHINGTON : 1944
159. Washington's farewell address, with commentary by Elbert D. Thomas,
delivered in Senate, Feb. 22, 1937.
166. Supplemental estimate for Veterans Administration Facility, Fargo, N. Dak.
170. Estimate submitted by Navy Department to pay claim of G. B. McKinley.
terfield County, S. Č., for damage to roads.
to dairy producers.
180. Supplemental estimate for Civil Aeronautics Administration, 1945.
181. Foreign policy of United States, address of Cordell Hull, delivered Apr. 9,
1944, over CBS.
184. Findings of Court of Claims in case of Pan American Petroleum & Trans-
portation Co. v. United States.
199. Supplemental estimate for Selective Service System for gathering medical
and social histories of registrants.
210. Judgments rendered by Court of Claims.
favor of Harlem Trucking Co.
216. Estimate submitted by Navy Department to pay claim of Robert Tyrrell
for damages by Coast Guard vessel.
228. Report of American National Red Cross of refugee and foreign war relief
operations, July 1, 1940-Apr. 30, 1944.
231. Remarks on international peace organization by Cordell Hull, Sir Alexander
Cadogan, and Andrei A. Gromyko.
232. Federal corrupt practices act and Hatch political activities act.
233. 23d annual report of Actuaries Board of civil service retirement and disa-
244. Analysis of treaties and executive agreements, prepared by Henry S. Fraser.
organization for preservation of peace.
247. Review of plans of Engineer Corps, Army, and Reclamation Bureau for
development of Missouri River basin.