Om denne boken
Bøker på Google Play
LONDON: WILLIAM SPOONER, 377, STRAND; M. STAUNTON, 80, MARLBOROUGH STREET, DUBLIN, AGENT FOR IRELAND: W. TAIT, EDINBURGH:
R. STUART AND CO. GLASGOW.
LONDON. C. RICHARDS, PRINTER, ST. MARTIN'S LANE
1.-1. Account of the Edinburgh Sessional School. By J.
Wood. Edinburgh, 8vo. 1834
2. Chambers' Educational Course. 12mo. Edinburgh,
3. Practical Remarks upon the Education of the Working
with an Account of the Plan pursued, &c. &c.
at the Brenton Asylum, Hackney-Wick. By Charles
II.-1. The Catholic Church ; Five Sermons preached in the
Parish Church of Blackburne, on occasion of the com-
memoration of the Reformation, celebrated October
4th, 1835. By the Rev. J. Whittaker, D.D.
2. The Duty of contending for the Faith ; A Sermon
preached in the Church of St. John, Swansea, on
Sunday, October 4th, 1835. By the Rev. Henry
Roxby Maude, LL.B.
3. The Prevalence of Popery considered; A Sermon
preached in Mount Sion Chapel, Tunbridge Wells,
on Lord's day evening, October 4th, 1835. By B.
III.-1. Third Report of the Commissioners for enquiring into
the Condition of the Poorer Classes in Ireland
2. The Evils of the State of Ireland, their Causes, and their
Remedy-A Poor Law. By John Revans
IV.— The Progress of the Nation, in its various Social and Eco-
nomical Relations, from the beginning of the Nine-
teenth Century to the Present time. By G. R. Porter,
Esq. 8vo. London, 1836
V.-1. The Book of Beauty. Edited by the Countess of Bless-
ington. 8vo. London, 1836
2. The Keepsake. Edited by the Lady Emmeline Stuart
Wortley. 8vo. London, 1836
3. The Confessions of an Elderly Gentleman. By the
Countess of Blessington. 8vo. London, 1836
4. Adventures of Bilberry Thurland. 3 vols. 8vo. London,
5. The Life and Works of Cowper. By Robert Southey,
Esq. LL.D. Poet Laureat. Vols. 1-8. London, 1836 111
VI.-1. The Case of Maynooth College considered, with a His-
tory of the first establishment of that Seminary; an
Account of the System of Education pursued in it;
and a Review of the effect it has had on the character
of the Roman Catholic Clergy of Ireland. Dublin,
2. Maynooth in 1834. By Eugene Francis O'Beirne, late
Student at Maynooth College. New Edition. Dublin,
3. Eighth Report on Education in Ireland, with the Ap-
pendix. Ordered by the House of Commons to be
printed, 19th June, 1827
VII.-Beitrage zur Kirchengeschichte des neunzehnten Jahr-
hunderts in Deutschland. Materials for the Eccle-
siastical History of Germany in the Nineteenth
Century. 8vo. Augsburg. 1835
VIII.-Sketches of English Literature, with Considerations on the
Spirit of the Times, Men, and Revolutions. By the
Viscount de Chateaubriand. 2 vols. 8vo. Colburn,
IX.-1. The Edinburgh Review on Absenteeism. (No. 85, Nov.
2. Evidence of J. R. M‘Culloch, Esq. before the Committee
of 1830, on the State of the Irish Poor. (Third
Report of Evidence, ordered to be printed, July
X.-1. A History of British Fishes. By William Yarrell,
V.P.Z.S., F.L.S. Ilustrated by nearly 400 wood-cuts.
2 vols. 8vo. London, 1836
2. An Angler's Rambles. By Edward Jesse, Esq. F.L.S.
Author of “Gleanings in Natural History." 8vo.
XI.—Report of a Select Committee of the House of Commons
on the Royal Dublin Society. Ordered to be printed
in the Session of 1836
XII.- 1. The Vespers of Palermo. A Tragedy, in Five Acts.
2. The Siege of Valencia. A Dramatic Poem. Ву
Felicia Hemans. London, 1823.
3. The Forest Sanctuary, with Lays of Many Lands. By
Felicia Hemans. London
4. Records of Women, with other Poems. By Felicia
Hemans. Edinburgh, 1828
5. Scenes and Hymns of Life, with other Religious Poems.
By Felicia Hemans. Edinburgh, 1834
6. Poetical Remains of the late Mrs. Hemans. Edinburgh,
7. Memorals of Mrs. Hemans, with Illustrations of her
Literary Character, from her Private Correspondence.
By Henry F. Chorley. 2 vols. London, 1836 - 245
1.-1. The Life of John Hunter, F.R.S., (prefixed to a New
Edition of his Works, by J. F. Palmer.) By Drewry
Ottley, Esq. 8vo. 1837.-pp. 197.
2. The Hunterian Oration, delivered at the Royal College
of Surgeons, February 14, 1834. By William Law.
rence, F.R.S. 8vo. . 1834. pp. 50.
3. The Hunterian Oration, delivered at the Royal College
of Surgeons, February 14, 1837. By Sir Benjamin
C. Brodie, Bart., F.R.S. 8vo. 1837. pp. 38. 277
II.-Lectures on the Connexion between Science and Revealed
Religion. 2 vols. 8vo. By the Reverend Nicholas
Wiseman, D.D. Booker, London. 1836. - 293
III.—Hansard's Parliamentary Debates.
IV.—Théorie Analytique des Probabilités ; par M. le Marquis
de Laplace, &c. &c. 3ème édition. Paris, 1820. 338
V-1. De la Démocratie en Amérique. Par Alexis de Toc-
queville, Avocat à la Cour Royal de Paris, l'un des
Auteurs du Livre, intitulé.“Du Système pénitentière
aux Etats Unis.". Bruxelles, 1835.
2. The Americans in their Moral, Social, and Political
Relations. By Francis J. Grund. London, 1837. - 354
VI.-1. The Daughter. A Play, in Five Acts. By James
Sheridan Knowles, author of “ Virginius," &c. Lon-
2. Cosmo de' Medici. An Historical Tragedy. By R. H.
Horne, author of “The Exposition of the False
Medium," &c. London, 1837.
3. Marcus Manlius. A Tragedy, in Five Acts. By David
Elwin Colombine. London, 1837.
VII.-1. Great Protestant Meeting. Franklin, Dublin.
2. A Familiar Epistle to Sergeant Jackson. Ridgway,
VIII.-1. Memoirs of the Life of Sir Humphry Davy, Bart.
LL.D., F.R.S., Foreign Associate of the Institute of
France. By John Davy, M.D., F.R.S. 2 vols. 8vo.