Rical Register Of 1849,—United States, Mexico, Venezuela,
* ** Guatemala, Hayti. Argentine Republic, France, Great Britain, Ger-
,. | many, Prussia, Austria, Hungary, Denmark, Italy, Venice, Russia,
» "> >$e^
* Quarterly Chronicle, for Jun«, July and August, with an Appendix
•' ^* for September: containing a great variety of interesting and im-
• portant items of intelligence, among which will be found:
'9y[accounts from Africa, Nicaragua, Yucatan, Jamaica, Canada,
\ Minesota, Western Indians, the Emigrants to the Pacific, the Sand-
• J urich Islands, Tahiti, California, (fc; also, notices of the ravages
J.* *'of the Cholera, the Shipwrecks of the Charlet Bartlett, St. John, Ifc,
t\ . of the latest Events in Hungary, the Peace Congress, the formation
of the Governments of California and Deseret, of the Agricultural
* 'Fairs, American Institute, Ifc, Ifc,
.* Smithsonian Institution, its Organization, &c.,
; -Public Libraries in Europe and the United States,
'f. Immigration to the United States,
i # Proportion between Foreign and Native Population
* 'The Commerce of the Lakes,
• Growth and Commerce of Milwaukie,
Commerce of Michigan, . .
*• Do. of Cincinnati,
Do. of New Orleans,
Cotton Factories in Alabama,
Public Moneys, Treasury of United States.
New York Sub-Treasury, .
. California Gold, . . .
\ ^atistics of Cholera,
Next House of Representatives,
College Statistics, .
T Extent oflhe British Colonies,
Education in Ireland,
"origin Als Communications:
Legal Reform in the State of New York,
Sketch of the Life of Samuel Stanhope Smith,