« ForrigeFortsett »
561. Report of board of inquiry relative to alleged shooting of Mexicans.
562. Longevity pay based upon service in Army.
564. Conference report on bill for registry of foreign-built vessels.
565. River and harbor improvements.
566. American neutrality during European war.
567. Financial conditions in United States, by A. L. Mills.
569. Opinions in case against International Harvester Company.
570. Development of water power, comments on H. 16053.
572. Federal disposition of State waters, by L. Ward Bannister.
576. Prayers for peace in Europe.
577. Letter of President Woodrow Wilson to Frank E. Doremus.
578. Duty of a neutral nation, speech by William J. Stone.
579. Marketing of farm products.
583. Conference report on antitrust bill.
585. Conference report on antitrust bill, with corrections.
586. Conference report on bill for leasing of Alaska coal lands.
587. American agriculture, address by N. J. Bachelder.
588. Development of the West, by Francis G. Newlands.
592. Rockefeller and Carnegie foundations.
595. Slavs on southern farms, by Le Roy Hodges.
599. Conference report on bill for leasing of Alaska coal lands.
601. American merchant marine.
602. Rockefeller and Carnegie foundations.
604. Neutrality and trade in contraband.
605. Commercial law, report to American Bar Association.
606. Emancipation of labor, speech by A. M. Belcher.
607. Rural credits in Ireland, by Wesley Frost.
609. On Mount Ararat, address by John Skelton Williams.
610. Government by judges, address by Walter Clark.
612. Layman's criticism of the lawyer, by Elihu Root.
614. Recent antitrust and labor injunction legislation, by William H. Taft.