« ForrigeFortsett »
READINGS IN CIVIL GOVERNMENT
Wilson, Woodrow, Constitutional Government in the United
3. The Meaning of Self-Government
Abbott, Lyman, The Outlook, LXII, 147 sq., 196 sq. (1899).
4. How the Capacity for Self-Government is Acquired .
5. The Origin of Representative Government
Commons, J. R., Proportional Representation, 11 sq.
6. The People vs. The Representative .
Bryan, W. J., Hughes, Charles E., Hart, M. K., The Outlook,
7. The Articles of Confederation
8. Defects in the Articles of Confederation
(a) Amendments Proposed in 1781, Bancroft, History of
(b) The Five Per Cent Scheme, Elliot's Debates, I. 93.
(c) Rhode Island's Objections to the Five Per Cent