N the Cultivation of Fiorin Grass. By Rev.
2. On the Measures adopted by Parliament for lessening
the Expense of Inclosure A&s, &c. By Sir B.
3. On the Prospect of an Inclosure Bill. By Mr.
4. Report of Committee appointed to conduct the
Trial of Ploughs at Deptford Farm, for the Pre-
miums of the Society 1811
5. Eulogy on the late John Billingsley, esq; at the
Annual Meeting 1811. By the President -
6. On folding Sheep in the Day-time, accompanying a
Claim for a Premium proposed by the Society for
that Experiment. By Mr. Garrett, of Lavington
7. A comparative Statement respecting the Use of
Chaff, and the common Practice of serving Horses,
&c. with Hay. By T. Williamson, esq;
8. Communication on Ploughing, and the Use of an
Index Engine. By a Member of a New Ploughing
Society in Wilts
9. On cultivating the White Poppy. By Mr. Box,
Surgeon, Lavington; and Observations on the
fame, by Dr. Cogan
10. An Essay on the Improvement of Dartmoor. By
W'. Richardson, D.D. addressed to the President