« ForrigeFortsett »
A STUDY IN THE STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONING
LEON CARROLL MARSHALL
THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO PRESS
Reclass. 10-25-29 E.R
TABLE OF CONTENTS
B. Scarcity and Economic Activity.
C. Structure of Modern Industrial Society
13. Structure of a Possible Socialist State
5. How the Industrial System Works. F. W. Taussig
6. A View of Industrial Society in a State of Equilibrium.
8. Certainty, Completeness, and Regularity. Richard
9. Planlessness and Conflict. Morris Hillquit
10. Wherein Harmony, Wherein Disharmony, of Structure.
21. The Cotters and Their Significance. H. O. Meredith
22. The Industrial Organization of the Manor. W.J. Ashley
23. Manorial Methods of Cultivation. E. Lipson
24. Characteristics of the Manorial Group. W. J. Ashley.
C. Town Economy
26. The Rise of Towns. W. Cunningham and E. A. Mc-
29. A History of the Gild Merchant. Charles Gross
30. Ordinances of the Gild Merchant of Southampton.
31. The Gild Merchant and the Craft Gilds. Charles Gross
33. Characteristics of Craft Gild Economy. W. J. Ashley
34. Ordinances of the White Tawyers of London. A. E.
36. The Craft of the Mediaeval Craftsman. L.F. Salzmann
37. Merits and Defects of the Craft Gild. E. Lipson
38. The Gilds and the Modern Trade Union. E. Lipson
39. An Indenture of Apprenticeship, 1459. A. E. Bland,
40. Household, Town, and National Economy Compared.
41. The Merchant of the Early Middle Ages. Clive Day
50. The Staplers. Charles Gross
51. The Merchant Adventurers. E. Lipson
52. Mediaeval and Early Modern Business Associations.
53. Mediaeval Currency. Clive Day
55. Evils Resulting from a Lack of Commerce. Clive Day
56. Mediaeval versus Modern Trade and Industry. G. T.
58. The Church and Business Activity. W. J. Ashley
59. Fair Dealing and Fair Price. W. Cunningham .
63. The Social History of Capitalism. Henri Pirenne
64. Hindrances to the Development of Capitalism. W. Cun-
70. A Sketch of the Woolen Industry. W. J. Ashley
71. Commercial Organization in the Woolen Industry. R. B.